What if you could get advice from the most talented and successful people in the world? With Tribe of Mentors, it is no longer a dream. Tribe of Mentors is a compilation of the most successful people in the world. In it, you will find their secret formula to get to the top. Tribe of Mentors is a peek inside the minds of the greatest which is information you can utilize to transform your life.
** Full Video **
Part 1 - https://youtu.be/4QpI-fG61H8
Part 2 -
** Books Purchase Link **
Amazon India - Amazon.in - Tribe of mentors
** Title **
How Successful People Think | Tribe of Mentors Tamil | Part [1/2]
** Topics Discussed In The Video **
1. What is the book (or books) you’ve given most as a gift, and why? Or what are one to three books that have greatly influenced your life?
2. What purchase of $100 or less has most positively impacted your life in the last six months (or in recent memory)? My readers love specifics like brand and model, where you found it, etc.
3. How has a failure, or apparent failure, set you up for later success? Do you have a “favorite failure” of yours?
4. If you could have a gigantic billboard anywhere with anything on it—metaphorically speaking, getting a message out to millions or billions—what would it say and why? It could be a few words or a paragraph. (If helpful, it can be someone else’s quote: Are there any quotes you think of often or live your life by?)
5. What is one of the best or most worthwhile investments you’ve ever made? (Could be an investment of money, time, energy, etc.)
6. What is an unusual habit or an absurd thing that you love?
7. In the last five years, what new belief, behavior, or habit has most improved your life?
8. What advice would you give to a smart, driven college student about to enter the “real world”? What advice should they ignore?
9. What are bad recommendations you hear in your profession or area of expertise?
10. In the last five years, what have you become better at saying no to (distractions, invitations, etc.)? What new realizations and/or approaches helped? Any other tips?
When you feel overwhelmed or unfocused, or have lost your focus temporarily, what do you do? (If helpful: What questions do you ask yourself?)
**Personal Growth & Productivity** https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdhJ7U132rnjODtON7D_EE8jD6nVi07CT
** Productivity Month Play List ** https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdhJ7U132rnjKb72cyoyOI-MrKiQmjHTh
** Health & Mindset** https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdhJ7U132rnhrpqvRTJshxE8t5AsqtkeN
**Business & Finance ** https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdhJ7U132rnhgGEPS76aiD9j3lJw5dRSE
**Life changing playlist** https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdhJ7U132rngs100uyQmp1zk155IyAXb9
** Book Summaries - Autobiographies** https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdhJ7U132rniq4lx5H_aV1TWHxEF-TJ3P
**Book Summaries - General Knowledge** https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdhJ7U132rngHtw0Y4x9sxSVXLtizpTB-
Should you have any doubts regarding the video or need clarifications about the content. Feel free to send an email to -- firstname.lastname@example.org
#successfulpeople #tribeofmentors #arivusquare