There are a few things Scottish singer Lewis Capaldi cant live without when he hits the road. From his sunglasses that somebody threw at him on stage to his steam inhaler that he uses before he performs, Lewis shows us his travel essentials.
Check out Lewis's essentials here:
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: https://amzn.to/2YgnCqd
- L'Oreal Paris 'Elnett' Hairspray: https://amzn.to/2XXl1SH
- Hugo Boss Bottled Tonic: https://amzn.to/32LIKUH
- YOSHYA Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses: https://amzn.to/2Ob9lre
- Moleskin Notebook: https://amzn.to/2jCZVX1
- iPhone XR: https://apple.sjv.io/6QZjQ
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Bluetooth Headphones: https://amzn.to/2SC2UvW
- Yamaha FG830 Solid Top Folk Guitar: https://amzn.to/2Y3vKvf
- MacBook Pro: https://apple.sjv.io/A16ZK
- Aluminum Hard Shell Luggage Case: https://amzn.to/2LzeXJF
Still haven’t subscribed to GQ on YouTube? ►► http://bit.ly/2iij5wt
For more than 50 years, GQ has been the premier men’s magazine, providing definitive coverage of style, culture, politics and more. In that tradition, GQ’s video channel covers every part of a man’s life, from entertainment and sports to fashion and grooming advice. So join celebrities from 2 Chainz, Stephen Curry and Channing Tatum to Amy Schumer, Kendall Jenner and Kate Upton for a look at the best in pop culture. Welcome to the modern man’s guide to style advice, dating tips, celebrity videos, music, sports and more.
10 Things Lewis Capaldi Can't Live Without | GQ