Contact email@example.com for pricing and availability; Either I have it, or I can get it!
• A. Lange & Sohne Cabaret Tourbillon 703.025F $109,950
• A. Lange & Sohne Richard Lange Pour Le Merite 260.032 $74,500
• A. Lange & Sohne Richard Lange Perpetual Calendar Terraluna 180.026 $139,500
• Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Jumbo 15202ST.OO.0944ST.01 $32,950
• Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Singapore Grand Prix 2008 26190OS.OO.D003CU.01 $34,500
• Breitling Navitimer 01 Chronograph 43 AB012012/BB01 $5,950
• F.P. Journe Chronometre Optimum Boutique Edition (rose gold, 42mm) Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing
• F.P. Journe Elegante 48 Titalyt Email email@example.com for pricing
• IWC Portugieser Hand Wound 8 Days 75th Anniversary 5102-05 $7,950
• Jaeger LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin 1907 (rose gold) Q1292520 $9,950
• Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Tribute Small Seconds (blue dial) Q3978480 $6,950
• Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean (43.5mm, blue dial) 22.214.171.124.03.001 $4,250
• Panerai Luminor Submersible 1950 3 Days PAM 959 (42mm, shark grey dial) Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing
• Panerai Luminor Submersible 1950 3 Days Bronzo PAM 671 $24,950
• Rolex Oyster Perpetual Explorer 214270 $8,450
• Rolex Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II 126715 CHNR (rose gold, rootbeer) $34,950
• Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner 14060 (“no date” Submariner) $8,250
• Tudor Heritage Black Bay Bronze (grey dial) 79250BA $3,950
• Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chronograph (steel, blue dial) 49150/000A-9745 $18,950
• Zenith Defy El Primero 21 95.9000.9004/78.R582 $8,950
Luxury watches light up your weekend as Rolex, Audemars Piguet, F.P. Journe, Omega watches, and A. Lange & Sohne share the stage with WatchBox host, Tim Mosso! Watches to buy for special occasions or simply to make an occasion more special await; watch buyers, watch collectors, and watch enthusiasts can choose from sports, dress, simple, complicated, precious metal, and base metal options on today’s episode of “Weekend Watches!”
Rolex watch options are three: a GMT Master in red gold, a Submariner “No Date,” and a 39mm Explorer. The 2018 Rolex GMT-Master II “CHNR” is the modern-day root beer GMT with a ceramic bezel insert in black and brown and a historic first; this is the first time a Rolex GMT has been crafted in rose gold. Our 39mm Rolex Explorer includes the post-2016 dial with fully luminescent Arabic numerals. For dive watch purists, we have a COSC chronometer certified No-Date Submariner from late production: this is a “G-series” watch.
F.P. Journe watches are becoming the hottest property on the watch collector landscape, and today’s episode includes two outstanding examples.
The F.P. Journe Elegante 48 Titalyt is a titanium sports watch with a world-premiere quartz caliber; in standby mode, this movement can last 18 years on a single battery. Even better, this F.P. Journe caliber 1210 is hand finished and crafted substantially from rose gold. A 42mm rose gold Chronometre Optimum Boutique Edition showcases the most accurate mechanical watch yet made by Francois-Paul Journe. This extraordinary timekeeper includes a double-direct impulse escapement, six-position adjustment, an overcoil hairspring on a free-sprung balance, twin mainspring barrels, and a remontoir constant force device. The result is a chronometer that can maintain full balance amplitude for 45 hours and shatter the ISO 3159 chronometer timing standards.
Dive watches from Tudor watches (Black Bay Bronze), Omega (Seamaster Planet Ocean) and Officine Panerai (Luminor Submersible PAM 959 and Luminor Submersible 671 Bronzo) join the Rolex Submariner to ensure you arrive on time for you date with Davy Jones.
German watches from A. Lange & Sohne of Glashutte shock and amaze thanks to three grail watches from Saxony. The 2009 Richard Lange Pour Le Merite impresses with a grand feu enamel dial and a fusee constant force device. The 2014 Richard Lange Perpetual Calendar Terraluna is stacked: remontoir, 14-day power reserve, power reserve indicator, sidereal time, world time, moonphase, and perpetual calendar. Finally, the rare A Lange & Sohne Cabaret Tourbillon packs a five-day power reserve, tourbillon regulator, and power reserve indicator.
Please subscribe to our channel for the best luxury watch reviews on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/WatchBoxReviews/?sub_confirmation=1
Visit our website at www.thewatchbox.com for the latest pre-owned luxury watch arrivals and industry-leading value in previously loved luxury timepieces.