In this video I will demonstrate essential skills for users of Google Sheets. At the end of this video, you will be able to do the following:
1. Identify operators and determine its precedence;
2. Compare and contrast formulas and functions;
3. Create formulas and use functions;
4. Describe, create, edit and delete Named ranges;
5. Use Named ranges in a function;
6. Define different types of cell references; and
7. Create relative reference, absolute reference, and mixed reference.
Here's the Demo file used in the video
If this video is helpful, please like and share this to your friends. Please consider subscribing to my channel too. Thank you for your support!