βοΈππ Watch Full Free Course:- https://www.magnetbrains.comβ
βοΈππ Get Notes Here: https://www.pabbly.com/out/magnet-brainsβ
βοΈππ Get All Subjects playlists:- βhttps://www.pabbly.com/out/all-videos-playlist
In this video,
βοΈ Class: 9
βοΈ Subject: Physics
βοΈ Chapter: Work, Energy and Power
βοΈ Topic Name: NCERT Solutions (Part 1
π’ π₯ Available (Kindergarten to 12th) all Video Subject wise Playlist https://www.pabbly.com/out/all-videos-playlist
Why study from Magnet Brains?
Magnet Brains is an online education platform that helps give You NCERT/CBSE curriculum based free full courses from Kindergarten to Class 12th so that you can perform well in any and all exams you give in your academic career.
π Contact us π€π€
β‘οΈ Connect with us : email@example.com
β‘οΈ Website : https://www.magnetbrains.com/
β‘οΈ Subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/MagnetBrainsEducation?sub_confirmation=1
β‘οΈ Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/MagnetBrains/
Points covered in this video:-
Question. 1. Look at the activities listed below. Reason out whether or not work is done in the light of your understanding of the term βworkβ.
β’ Suma is swimming in a pond.
β’ A donkey is carrying a load on its back.
β’ A windmill is lifting water from a well.
β’ A green plant is carrying out photosynthesis.
β’ An engine is pulling a train.
β’ Food grains are getting dried in the sun.
β’ A sailboat is moving due to wind energy
- Suma is doing work. This is because Suma is moving herself in water of the swimming pool by applying force.
- A donkey is not doing work against gravity. This is because it is carrying load (weight) at right angles to the force of gravity. A donley, however does work against friction and air resistance.
- A wind mill is doing work. This is because it is lifting up water from the well against the force of gravity.
- A green plant does no work during photosynthesis. This is because in this case both, the force as well as the distance moved are zero.
- An engine does work in pulling a train. This is because an engine applies force due to which the train moves.
- No work is done when food-grains are dried in the sun. this is because no motion takes place in the presence of solar energy.
- Work is done when sailboat moves. This is because wind is applying force which produces motion in the sailboat.