1. Pinto Pink - A weary, footsore Pink Panther is trying to thumb a ride to Los Angeles when a smart-aleck horse catches his eye, and he decides to ride the poor beast into town. However, the ornery beast has ideas of his own.
2. Pink Tuba-Dore - A tuba player arrives in the forest with his dog to play his tuba in peace, unaware that the Pink Panther is sleeping and he is disrupting him greatly.
3. In the Pink of the Night - The Pink Panther has a hard time waking up for work in the morning. The Panther decides to buy a cuckoo clock to help him wake up early.
4. Pink-A-Rella - When the Pink Panther finds a magic wand in a poor neighborhood, he sets about beautifying the area. He then meets a girl who is crying because she is too poor to enter a beauty contest.
5. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Pink - The Pink Panther builds a small house for himself on top of a mountain. He doesn't realize that that he has built his house in line with an observatory.
6. A Fly in the Pink - While watching television, the Pink Panther hears that a very strong and destructive fruit fly has escaped and is on the loose.
The Pink Panther is the sly, lanky animated cat created by Friz Freleng and David DePatie. The iconic feline was first created in 1964.
Subscribe for more Official Pink Panther content from MGM: http://bit.ly/2a6uNap
New videos will be uploaded every Friday and Saturday!
Own The Series: http://amzn.to/29RCsMV